MODULE 4 of 4: Physical Red Team Operations
The Physical Red Teaming Operations Series is a group of four (4) pre-recorded training modules designed to teach students how to conduct Physical Red Team Operations comprehensively and repeatedly with precision and accuracy.
Want to get certified? Get your certification by passing each test with an 80% score and a small fee for the certificate. Download or share your new cert online. Use your cert’s QR code to validate your new certification to employers on your resume or on LinkedIn.
The training modules are pre-recorded and allow students to learn at their own pace on their own schedule. Based upon the recently published book, Physical Red Team Operations: Physical Penetration Testing with the REDTEAMOPSEC™ Methodology — for the first time in the industry, creator and founder, Jeremiah Talamantes teaches how to consistently, accurately, and efficiently execute Physical Red Team Operations leveraging the comprehensive REDTEAMOPSEC™ Methodology.
MODULE 4 Strategies
- Introduction to the REDTEAMOPSEC Methodology
- Carrying out operational orders
- Key SITREP reports to the Red Team Leader
- Outcomes of the mission standing
- Orderly covert evacuation from a facility
- Evasion of security controls, personnel, and social engineering
- Flag exfiltration
- Mission port-mortem, notes, evidence capture, and briefing
- Templates, plans, and other downloads
- Much more…
Get all 4 modules at a discount with the Physical Red Team Operations BUNDLE!
Evacuate, Evade & Cover
Collect & Exfiltrate