MODULE 3 of 4: Physical Red Team Operations
The Physical Red Teaming Operations Series is a group of four (4) pre-recorded training modules designed to teach students how to conduct Physical Red Team Operations comprehensively and repeatedly with precision and accuracy.
Want to get certified? Get your certification by passing each test with an 80% score and a small fee for the certificate. Download or share your new cert online. Use your cert’s QR code to validate your new certification to employers on your resume or on LinkedIn.
The training modules are pre-recorded and allow students to learn at their own pace on their own schedule. Based upon the recently published book, Physical Red Team Operations: Physical Penetration Testing with the REDTEAMOPSEC™ Methodology — for the first time in the industry, creator and founder, Jeremiah Talamantes teaches how to consistently, accurately, and efficiently execute Physical Red Team Operations leveraging the comprehensive REDTEAMOPSEC™ Methodology.
MODULE 3 Strategies
- Introduction to the REDTEAMOPSEC Methodology
- Environmental considerations in the field
- Urban vs Rural settlements
- Cover and concealment strategies
- Team formation and hand signaling
- Exploiting doors, motion sensors, locks, etc.
- Establishing cardinal position once inside a facility
- Movement within a building
- Templates, plans, and other downloads
- Much more…
Get all 4 modules at a discount with the Physical Red Team Operations BUNDLE!
Penetrate & Control