- Full metal blade
- Size: 6″ x 7/8″
- Comes with a black protective cover
- Lightweight and easy to carry
Sold on Amazon.com. Price subject to vary slightly.
The Shove-it Tool (aka, Shove-it Knife) is invaluable when the need arises to bypass locked doors. It should be no surprise that I carry this on every physical red team engagement. If you have never seen this in action, check out this video for reference.
A CISSP for 18 years, Jeremiah is the Founder and Former CEO of RedTeam Security -- a boutique information security firm specializing in Social Engineering, Penetration Testing, and Red Teaming. Jeremiah holds two patents; one for his proprietary methodology for red teaming called, Full-Force Red Teaming®. He has over 20 years in information security and is the author of the Social Engineer's Playbook: A Practical Guide to Pretexting and Physical Red Team Operations: Physical Penetration Testing with the REDTEAMOPSEC Methodology®. Jeremiah is a thought-leader and speaker on the topic of Cyber-Physical security.
Jeremiah has appeared on the national TV news outlet, FOX News Live with Adam Housley. Additionally, he has been quoted and interviewed by CNN, Yahoo! Finance, Houston Chronicle, Business Insider, Tech Insider, CIO Magazine, PenTest Magazine, POWER Magazine, LegalNews, Finance & Commerce and others.
Jeremiah is attending American Military University for Counterintelligence Tradecraft & Intelligence Studies. He has a Master’s degree in Information Security & Assurance and executive business education from the University of Notre Dame, Mendoza School of Business. He is an Adjunct Professor at Norwich University, College of Graduate Studies in Information Security & Assurance.
* Microsoft Azure Security Engineer Associate (AZ-500)
* CompTIA A+
* Accepted speaker at HTCIA, Orlando, FL
* Accepted speaker at Hack In Miami, Miami, FL
* Accepted speaker at NolaCon, New Orleans, LA
* Accepted speaker at Hack In The Box, Amsterdam, NL
* Accepted speaker at Defcon 19, Las Vegas NV
* Accepted speaker at TakeDownCon, Dallas TX
* Accepted speaker at Hack in Paris, Paris France
* Accepted speaker at Cyber Storm, Zurich Switzerland
SECURITY RESEARCH & PUBLISHED EXPLOITS: